Valuing Quality Customer Service
Our staff members have extensive knowledge of children’s literacy products and have the experience to assist our customers in developing a successful book fair or literacy program. Customer service is very important to us and we strive to enhance our client’s experience by providing a quality book collection, flexible scheduling, consulting services to determine the best type of literacy event/project that will benefit your school/organization, and technical support for all your technology and business process needs. Attention to all these details is what helps us to ensure you have a successful book fair or literacy event.
Inspiring Children to Read
Bedford Falls Book Fairs believes that reading inspires success in education and hopes to improve children’s literacy one child at a time by connecting children with books. We have a strong history and proven track record of success with our clients and have built a strong reputation within the literacy and book fair communities in the Carolinas and Virginia. We would like to build on those successful experiences and hope that you will thoughtfully consider using us as your book provider for your next book fair or literacy project.
The Bedford Falls Difference
- Superior Book Selection- encouraging reading!
- Top-notch Customer Service- we receive so many compliments about the customer support we provide.
- Competitive Sales Numbers- compared to other major book fair providers.
- 25% Cash Profit- for book fairs with total sales over $2,500* or 40% book profit.
- $500 Gift Certificate- for schools with total sales over $12,000.
- Free Promotional Material-including flyers, posters, banners and yard signs.
- 30% Incremental Cash Profit- for book fairs with total sales over $15,000.
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- 10% Teacher Discount
- Daily Resupplies
- $25.00 in Book Bucks- to promote the fair.
* Every school is eligible to buy in-stock or warehouse books with some or all of their book fair profit. Schools receive a 40% discount on books purchased with book fair profit. This is an excellent way to expand your media center and classroom titles.