BERENSTAIN BEARS CARING AND SHARING TREASURY
Time after time the Living Lights, Berenstain Bears series has attracted young readers through creative and engaging stories that not only entertain but teach values and life lessons. Now, five of the series’ most loved books are available in a comprehensive bind-up. This Living Lights collection Back to School is sure to be a popular choice for Berenstain Bears readers who have enjoyed the series in the past.
This collection includes:
– Jobs Around Town
– Get Involved
– Love Their Neighbors
– The Biggest Brag
– Gossip Gang
BERENSTAIN BEARS GOD SHOWS THE WAY
Now in a convenient 3 stories in one collection, young readers will learn from the Berenstain Bears just how important it is to serve and love one another. Written in level one of the I Can Read standards, this bind-up of stories from the Berenstain Bears Living Lights I Can Read series is sure to please young, emergent readers as well as parents and grandparents looking for good quality reading that will help practice early reading skills as well as teach lessons about serving and caring for others.
Included in this collection are the following titles:
Faith Gets Us Through
Have No Fear, God Is Near
Piggy Bank Blessings
BERENSTAIN BEARS SAY THEIR PRAYERS
Young readers will learn the importance of praying in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will understand how to recognize God’s blessings and how to create a daily habit of prayer.
The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights™ series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at bedtime to encourage and reinforce night routines
- Creating quality conversations about prayer and thankfulness
The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date