BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH
In this latest installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos’s army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop them, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth-a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn. Full of humor and heart-pounding action, this fourth book promises to be their most thrilling adventure yet.
In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling series, the prophecy surrounding Percy’s sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own fate.
“The clash of modern and classical worlds is both exciting and entertaining.” –The New York Times Book Review
“Riordan masterfully orchestrates the huge cast of characters and manages a coherent, powerful tale at once exciting, philosophical and tear-jerking. The best-selling series’ legions of fans will cheer their heroes on and rejoice in such a compelling conclusion to the saga.”- Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
- This classic by #1 New York Times best selling author Rick Riordan has sold millions of copies throughout the world
- It has appeared on the New York Times bestseller list for more than 10 years
- Read in classrooms across the US
- Adapted into a movie, a Broadway musical, and soon, a TV series on Disney+
- Brings Greek mythology to life for modern readers
- Features beloved characters such as Annabeth Chase and Grover the satyr
- Funny and fast-paced
PERCY JACKSON'S GREEK GODS
So begins Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods, in which the son of Poseidon adds his own magic–and sarcastic asides–to the classics. He explains how the world was created, then gives readers his personal take on a who’s who of ancients, from Apollo to Zeus. Percy does not hold back. “If you like horror shows, blood baths, lying, stealing, backstabbing, and cannibalism, then read on, because it definitely was a Golden Age for all that.”
“The age-old stories are endlessly strong, resonant, and surprising, while the telling here is fresh, irreverent, and amusing. Percy’s voice. . . John Rocco illustrates the myths with drama, verve, and clarity. A must-have addition to the Percy Jackson canon.”
“Combining the sarcasm and wit of Percy Jackson with the original Greek myths is a great way to hook tweens and teens on the stories without boring them. The beautiful illustrations by John Rocco enhance each story. . .”
SEA OF MONSTERS
–Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- New York Times best-selling series by an author beloved the world over
- Makes Greek mythology relevant and fun for modern readers
- Useful for classroom discussions
- Features a main character with learning differences
- An exciting adventure quest full of monsters and gods
- Ideal for middle schoolers but can be enjoyed by older readers, too
- Adapted into a feature film
- Soon to be a series on Disney+
But things don’t stay quiet for long. Percy soon discovers there is trouble at Camp Half-Blood: the magical borders that protect Half-Blood Hill have been poisoned by a mysterious enemy, and the only safe haven for demigods is on the verge of being overrun by mythological monsters.
Now Percy and his friends-Grover, Annabeth, and Tyson-must retrieve the Golden Fleece from the Island of the Cyclopes by the end of the summer or Camp Half-Blood will be destroyed. But first, Percy will learn a stunning new secret about his family-one that makes him question whether being claimed as Poseidon’s son is an honor or simply a cruel joke.