Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People
New York Times Bestseller!
What happens when we give away love like we’re made of it?
In his entertaining and inspiring follow-up to Love Does, Bob Goff takes readers on a journey into the secret of living without fear, constraint, or worry.
This liberated existence we all long for is as simple to say as it is difficult to do: we are called to love everybody, always – even when it’s really difficult.
Driven by Bob’s trademark storytelling, Everybody, Always reveals the lessons Bob learned–often the hard way–about what it means to love without inhibition, insecurity, or restriction. From finding the right friends to discovering the upside of failure, Everybody, Always points the way to embodying love by doing the unexpected, the intimidating, the seemingly impossible.
Whether losing his shoes while skydiving solo or befriending a Ugandan witch doctor, Bob steps into life with a no-limits embrace of others that is as infectious as it is extraordinarily ordinary. Everybody, Always reveals how we can do the same.
Faith Gets Us Through
Young readers will begin sounding out words and reading simple sentences in this Level One I Can Read addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn about the core value of faith as they read about Papa and the Good Deed Scouts’ cave-exploring adventure.
The Berenstain Bears, Faith Gets Us Through—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Teaching new readers how to sound out words and use context clues
- Sparking intentional conversations about trust, commitment, and the importance of biblical values
The Berenstain Bears, Faith Gets Us Through is an addition to the Living Lights™ series that:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date