Complete Baking Book for Young Chefs
From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestselling cookbook for kids comes the ultimate baking book. America’s Test Kitchen once again brings their scientific know-how, rigorous testing, and hands-on learning to KIDS
BAKING ISN’T JUST FOR CUPCAKES
Want to make your own soft pretzels? Or wow your friends with homemade empanadas? What about creating a showstopping pie? Maybe some chewy brownies after school? From breakfast to breads, from cookies to cakes (yes, even cupcakes ), learn to bake it all here. You can do this, and it’s fun.
Inspiration for the Young at Heart
Life begins again at 60! These dynamic, humorous, and inspiring stories celebrate the fun and adventure of your senior years.
You’ll love these 101 entertaining stories about dynamic seniors enjoying life after sixty. Whether relaxing at home or traveling the world, married or single, working or retired, these folks do it all. Read about:
- new adventures such as zip lining or taking college classes
- turning back the clock by raising children again or dying your hair purple
- finding love at 60, 70, or 80
- new careers as writers, public speakers, or even rock stars
- how to handle a newly retired husband!
- the privileges and wisdom of age— why those wrinkles are worth it!
- new passions for music, ballroom dance, teaching, and even pole dancing
- and plenty of comic relief from your fellow seniors